Professional Tech Academy
3-Day In-Person Training Event (Phoenix, AZ)
Here is what you can expect from this class:
- Proactively eliminating some objections that may arise.
- The professional way to handle objections without being pushy, including “I’m getting 3 estimates.”
- Learn what clients really want so you can deliver it.
- Learn how to build options for the client based on their specific needs and wants.
- Understand how to properly use the “Back Pocket” option that closes more calls than ever.
- How to build rapport that creates a relationship and foundation of trust.
- A daily plan that helps techs stay on course with their goals.
- Isolating objections.
- How to teach the client without overwhelming them.
- The importance of the inspection and how to present the findings.
- How to set leads that will sell.
- How to properly run a maintenance/inspection call that leads to real revenue.
- A simple, proven, and effective process to run every repair call.
At the end of this course, students will possess the knowledge that creates confidence to ask for the repair at higher average tickets.
In this class, we teach the 12 Steps to The Ultimate Client Experience which is a step-by-step process with purpose and intent of creating high levels of customer service. The class will come with a downloadable workbook. Delivered in a manner that will not only engage but excite your team, this is a must for every service business.
This class is 3 days with breaks and includes role-play and interaction with the instructor and other students.